Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oldest Hatred: Diane Rehm caller edition

October 21 transcript of NPR/Diane Rehm show:
REHM
11:44:06
And that's what Alex in Salisbury, Md. wants to talk about. Good morning. You're on the air.
ALEX
11:44:14
Good morning, Diane. Thank you for taking my call.
REHM
11:44:15
Surely.
ALEX
11:44:16
I am kinda curious how your panel feels about that. I mean 1,000 Palestinians were released to get one Israeli soldier back. And I personally think that it sort of speaks to the way that the Israeli state looks at the Palestinians as less important than they are. And I think it borders on being racist. I'm curious what your panel thinks.
I prefer To The Point, because the host does not take phone calls. And it bears remembering that some NPR listeners/callers crawl out of the same sewer as some dittoheads and right-wing talk radio chaff…

No comments:

Post a Comment